'SAGRADA' Red Line, 61oz Wine Decanter9K-LXAS-HVRM $65.00
Magnificent Blown Wine Decanter, hand painted and designed by artisans.
When the taste is important, It´s a must to serve wine with a good quality decanter.
Inspired by the Basilica of the Sagrada Familia in Barcelona city.
Serve wine has to do with the presentation, and the exquisitely designed Antoni Barcelona decanter provides a worthy container for your best bottles. Improve your experience and honor your dinner guests by serving them with impressive style and distinction.
The use of decanters dates back to Roman times, and the basic design has changed little since its centuries-old creation. The decanter's wide body and long, graceful neck are carefully crafted to properly and fully aerate your wine, which releases the full array of scents and flavors. These vessels also have a more practical purpose – they separate any potential sediment from the liquid, ensuring each glass of wine is as close to perfection as possible.
the elegant decanters decoration is designed to mimic the awe-inspiring windowed cathedrals found throughout Europe, specifically the world-renowned Sagrada Família Basilica in Barcelona. A team of highly skilled artisans Carefully handcrafts each piece using glass, heated and shaped to precise specifications with maximum wine aeration in mind. Next, each decanter is carefully hand-painted with the brilliant hues of the cathedral windows, resulting in a veritable work of art to proudly show at home and events.
Year of design: 2017
Height: 9 in.
Box quantity: 1 box
Type of production: Mouth-Blown, Hand-Painted
Packaging: All Of Our Products come in a Beautiful Gift Box.
Caring for your Antoni Barcelona Glassware
- Antoni Barcelona glasses are NOT dishwasher safe.
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translate into glass